Schedule Your FreeContact Us
On-Site Design Consultation
WALLS TO FLOORS is a Trusted Family owned Business serving the Tri-State Area bringing over 25 years of industry experience. We offer the creative expertise to transform commercial and residential environments into a space that reflects your vision.
- Free Design Consultation, where you can view Paint and Floor Samples at your Home or Business to ensure that they will coordinate and enhance your décor.
- If you simply Google “flooring stores near me,” how do you know if they are knowledgeable in all types of flooring products? With so many choices to select from, Walls to Floors brings the showroom to you.
- With choices like Carpet, Solid Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood, Luxury Wood Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) or Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), our experts will find the right option for you.
- Our Residential and Commercial experts work with and advise Homeowners, Designers, Architects, Contractors, Developers, Property Managers, and Maintenance Supervisors to assist with, and implement, their projects.
- Our Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff will Listen and take into consideration the Challenges that your Project might present. From there, we will offer you a choice of Viable Solutions to help make your project a success.
- We offer our Customers Name Brand, Top Quality Wall and Flooring products to deliver the Maximum Value. Value certainly includes Price, but also includes Quality Materials that Last Longer, are Professionally Installed, on time, and within your budget.
- Our Craftsmen are highly experienced and dedicated to upholding professional standards of workmanship and Our floors will provide years of enjoyment.
Guiding Your Vision from Concept to Reality
Durable and Attractive Options at all price points for your Walls and Flooring Projects.
At Walls to Floors, we are taking special precautions to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
The Health and Safety of our Customers, Associates, and Service Providers remains our highest priority.
By following the guidance set forth by the Center for Disease Control, and other health agencies, our day-to-day activities will include:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available, using a hand sanitizer that contains alcohol. Keeping 6 feet between people
- Cleaning AND disinfecting frequently touched surfaces daily
You can find additional tips to help prevent the spread of Seasonal Flu and respiratory diseases such as COVID-19 at the Center for Disease Control.